BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Wednesday 29 June 2011

alex rileys


Sign up for the HL newsletter!

Hollywoodlife chatted with WWE Superstar Alex Riley! Lucky for us, we learned SIX new things about the next big star in the WWE!

How can you not know Alex Riley? A man who has worked in the ring with the likes of The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, John Cena and many other WWE Superstars. He has taken the WWE Universe by storm each and every week on WWE’s flagship show, Monday Night Raw. Recently he took on his former mentor, The Miz in a hard fought match at the WWE Capitol Punishment PPV on June 19 where he found himself victorious and HollywoodLife.com caught up with Alex about his dream matches, his favorite hollywood hottie and much more. Read on to learn six things you never knew about Alex Riley!

1. Would Alex Riley ever want to appear in a WWE film?

“You know that is so far ahead. I’m so focused on every week and every day that passes, its all about what I have to do today to make myself better for tomorrow. I really take it one day at a time, if you were to ask me 4 years ago if I would be in a PPV with the Miz, in Washington DC, I don’t think I could have honestly said that would happen. I came to this company because I thought I had some tools and could contribute, so down the road if it comes there then yeah it would be exciting but I think I am still a ways away from stuff like that.”

2. What does Alex Riley do on his free time?

“I go to the gym, as crazy as that sounds. I go to movies, I love to do anything I can do to relax. My job is so physical and involves so much traveling, what you see on Monday Night is the end of the trip, it starts on Thursday, what the world sees on Monday is the end of my 5 day week. My job is to be in shape and be strong, so I take my free time to go and do that, I also hang out with my girlfriend which is always fun as well. But to me weight lifting has always been extremely relaxing.”

3. What are some of Alex Riley’s movie recommendations?

“I thought Fast & Furious was incredible. I know The Rock is in it, and he did a great job but for all the Fast & Furious films, that one was the best one so far.”

4. Is Alex Riley more of a Angelina Jolie guy or a Jennifer Aniston guy?

“I’m more of a Jennifer Aniston guy! She has done some good stuff, she kind of has that girl next door thing that I like… There is a certain goodness that comes out of her. Her smile is beautiful, I really like her.”

5. What would be Alex Riley’s dream match?

“My dream match would be Rocky Balboa! I think it would have to be John Cena at a WrestleMania in a year or two. He is the best in the business right now, he is the WWE Champion, he’s been on top for a long time. I came here to be the best, so after all that John Cena has done, to get an opportunity to have a match with him for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania would be my dream.”

6. What celebrity would Alex Riley want to meet in the ring?

Hugh Jackman, I love X-Men and Wolverine is incredible. So if he could come in there and get in the ring and pull his claws out that would be great!”

0 comments: